We’re excited to welcome you back in to the building as we’ve missed your company! We’ve put new guidelines in place to keep staff and visitors safe while you’re here:
- A maximum of 40 patrons at a time may be in the building. All patrons entering the building will be logged in by staff upon entry to enable us to keep proper tallies.
- Visits can be a maximum of 30 minutes long.
- All patrons entering the building will be asked to wear a mask or face covering over their nose and mouth, to wash or sanitize their hands upon entry and to maintain the recommended 6′ of social distance between themselves and other library users.
- Access to the local history collection will be offered by appointment only.
- In an abundance of caution, all returned items will now be quarantined for 7 days based on the latest studies of COVID-19 detection on library-related materials.
Our new business hours are:
- Monday 9am-12 noon (9-10am hour for patrons over 60) and 1-4pm
- Tuesday 9am-12 noon (9-10am hour for patrons over 60) and 1-4pm
- Wednesday 9am-12 noon (9-10am hour for patrons over 60) and 1-4pm
- Thursday 1-4pm and 5-8pm
- Friday 9am-12 noon (9-10am hour for patrons over 60) and 1-4pm
- Saturday: 9am-12 noon and 1-4pm
We thank you for your patience and cooperation with these new procedures. Please visit our website or follow us on Facebook and Instagram for the latest updates. Please feel free to reach out to Library Director, Chris Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.