We are pleased to announce the start of a one-year undertaking to perform exterior restoration work along with interior heating ventilation and air-conditioning upgrades. Please pardon our appearance and any inconvenience during this time. The Library will remain open during construction, although certain areas will be closed to the public on a rotating basis to accommodate phased execution of the work.
General Project Information
Anticipated duration: October 1, 2020, through August 31, 2021
Summary of the work:
- Replacement of membrane roofing
- Replacement of slate roofing
- Masonry/stone cleaning and restoration
- Restoration of decorative metal cornice
- Repair & restoration of decorative metal balconies
- Select window repair & restoration
- LED lighting upgrades
- Replacement of HVAC systems throughout the Library
- Owner – City of Attleboro
- Operator – Attleboro Public Library
- End User – Residents of Attleboro
- Architect – Bergmann Hendrie + Archetype, Inc.
- Owner’s Project Manager – STV/DPM
- General Contractor – TRAC Builders, Inc.
- Before Photos (link coming soon!)
- Renovation Photos