The Library may be closed until further notice but Library Staff are still working hard to answer patron questions and keep track of information on COVID-19 and resources available during this time. We will do our best to update this page as new information/resources surface.
- Mass. Department of Public Health (Mass.gov) – includes current case documentation
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- CDC Library Covid-19 Research Collection
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- EPA Registered Disinfectants to use against COVID-19
- CDC Household Cleaning/Disinfecting Recommendations for COVID-19
- Covid-19 Card – a Coronavirus Visual Tool to assist Medical Professionals and Deaf and hard of hearing individuals communicate better during medical appointments
- Covid-19 Visual How-Tos from WikiHow
- Stronger Together Attleboro – The Stronger Together Fund was established to support our neighbors who have been financially impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Attleboro Area Interfaith Collaborative – Hunger and Homelessness Resources. For up-to-date information on services, contact 508-222-2933.
- Food N’ Friends – Free meals (served to-go)
- Hebron Food Pantry: “I need food but I’ve never been to the food pantry before. What do I need to know?” First off, we are so glad you found us! We know so many people are struggling with so much right now and you are not alone! We’re here to help and are so happy to serve you. Next, we currently have two pantry times each week: Senior Tuesdays from 10am-12pm and Open Thursdays from 4pm-7pm. You’ll want to come to the Attleboro Y/Sanford Street parking lot (located across the street from the Centenary Methodist Church where Hebron is located) during either of those times. If you’re driving, please pull in to the lot and wait to be given a number and directed where to park (this helps keep everything safe and running smoothly). If you’re walking, we recommend bringing a cart and/or sturdy bags with handles to bring your groceries with you. Please line up on the sidewalk (6’ apart on the blue tape). Lastly, we ask that all new clients (and those who have not been with us in the last year) bring a photo ID with proof of residency in any of the 7 towns we serve (Attleboro, Mansfield, North Attleboro, Norton, Plainville, Rehoboth, or Seekonk).