Wireless printing at the Attleboro Public Library from your laptop, tablet, or PDA from anywhere!
Note: Compatible with Word, Excel, Powerpoint, PDF, and picture files (Microsoft Publisher is not supported)
Job sizes need to be under 5MB in size. You are allowed 100 print jobs per day.
1) Register your email address with the library’s wireless printing to register for a wireless printing account and receive a validation code. (First use only; if you have already registered, proceed to Step 2)
- New users, click on “New User Registration”; Existing Users, enter email & PIN #
- Enter your email address, confirm email address
- Choose a 4 digit PIN # and enter it
- For “site code” use: aplprint
- Click “Register Me”
- Open your email account and the email from OCSREDIRECTOR
- Copy your validation code.
- Go to https://prt.ocsinc.ca/ocswebprt/login/validate.do
- Enter your email address, validation code, and create a PIN #
- Click “Register My Account”
2) Send your Print Job (from within the library OR from home!)
- Login with your email address and PIN #
- Select “Upload files to print” link
- Click the “Browse” button
- Select the document you want to print (Use “Add file” for multiple files)
- Select Black and White or Color print, single sided, or double sided
- Click “Upload Files” button.
- A confirmation number (JOB ID) will appear on screen. Keep note of this number- your JOB ID will NEVER change.
3) Pay and release print job at the library
- Go to the 2nd floor multifunction printer (there will be a small delay)
- Touch the “Release Jobs” button.
- Enter your confirmation number (JOB ID).
- Follow payment instructions – .B & W =.20/page or Color = .40/page.